INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSES IN SPAIN (DENIA)
Why you should choose Intensive Spanish Course Spain…
… instead of a more extensive option in your country.
Nowadays, there´s an increasing number of students who choose to learn Spanish through a linguistic immersion in Spain, in order to live the Spanish culture, language and tradition from a closer perspective.
If one of your goals is learning a second, third, fourth or even fifth language (because sky is the limit!), an intensive language experience is definitely your best choice. Don’t wait any longer and come and study Spanish in Spain!
REASON TO CHOOSE INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE SPAIN
We would like to present some of the main reasons to choose an Intensive Spanish Course Spain amongst all the top language learning options.
The total price of intensive courses is an investment in time and money that in the long term turns out to be cheaper than investing in a large number of courses for several years.
TLCdénia intensive courses are meant for people who really want to learn and perfect their Spanish as quickly as possible; for beginners, intermediate and superior level students.
We offer courses on the basis of an interactive methodology, especially designed for the fast and active progress of students regarding their language abilities. Our method covers grammar, vocabulary and a lot of speaking practice.
our intensive SPANISH courses:
spanish for beginners
If you have previous knowledge of Spanish, you´re suitable to start your course any Monday of the year.
If you have never studied Spanish before, you´ll need to choose from the dates given in the course calendar.
INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE SPAIN:
- OBJECTIVES FOR EACH LEVEL-
- spanish COURSE BEGINNER A1 -
This level has an approximate duration of 4 weeks in an intensive 20 lessons course per week.
- Communicate in a simple way.
- Greet, present yourself, describe people, objects and places.
- Be able to communicate using simple sentences, relative to people and places.
- Make simple statements, linked to daily topics close to the speaker.
- Express tastes, preferences, moods, etc.
- Understand and extract basic information from texts and speeches.
- Lexicon acquisition related to the everyday reality.
- spanish COURSE ELEMENTARY A2 -
This level has an approximate duration of 6 weeks in an intensive 20 lessons course per week.
- Interact on brief social relations.
- Describe personal experiences.
- Describe events and past facts in a simple manner.
- Understand and write texts within their personal context.
- Lexicon acquisition related to social relationships, personal experiences, free time, historical periods, etc.
- SPANISH COURSE LOW INTERMEDIATE b1 -
This level has an approximate duration of 10 weeks in an intensive 20 lessons course per week8
- Interact with native speakers in daily life situations.
- Express opinions, complaints, ask for clarifications, etc.
- Express past events with simplicity: narrate experiences, anecdotes, facts, stories, etc.
- Write simple and coherent texts about different topics.
- Lexicon acquisition related to traditions, media, job world, etc.
- SPANISH COURSE UPPER INTERMEDIATE B2 -
This level has an approximate duration of 10 weeks in an intensive 20 lessons course per week.
- Interact with native speakers in a spontaneous and fluent manner.
- Express their point of view about current issues, contrast opinions in different registers.
- Expose reasons, feelings, tastes, emotions, complaints, etc.
- Express hypothesis and unreal conditions in the past.
- Lexicon acquisition related to the company, gastronomy, sayings and today topics.
- SPANISH COURSE ADVANCED C1 -
This level has an approximate duration of 14 weeks in an intensive 20 lessons course per week.
- Interact with native speakers fluent and spontaneously through the use of idiomatic expressions and adapt the register.
- Understand extensive speeches, TV programmes, films, etc.
- Express memories, desires, will, prohibitions, prays, orders, etc.
- Define complex terms.
- Lexicon acquisition related to reality.
- SPANISH COURSE PROFICIENCY c2 -
This level has an approximate duration of 16 weeks in an intensive 20 lessons course per week.
- Easily understand everything heard or read.
- Reconstruct information and arguments proceeding from varied sources, whether these are written or spoken, and present them in a coherent and summarized manner.
- Express spontaneously, very fluently and with high precision level, allowing them to notice different shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
Advantages of the Intensive Spanish Course Spain:
Practice: update your learnings and try new techniques to enhance your Spanish level. Intensive courses will allow you to upgrade information and develop your already existing knowledge, apart from achieving your objectives and control the language at record speed!
Training for official degrees: Are you in need of a diploma in order to do the Masters of your dreams? Perhaps it would be useful to promote at work or even get a new job opportunity? Lucky you! You can do a DELE exam (official Spanish exam) at TLCdénia.
To move fearfully all around the world, official qualifications will really help you. Once you achieve them, you will be suitable to take exchange programmes and even work abroad. This kind of qualifications will be an extra asset to add on your resume.
Quick learning: the main advantage to pick an intensive course is that it brings you the chance to learn in a shorter base period. Time goes by and sometimes you have to go against it to obtain a specific level.
You´ll become more organised: An intensive Spanish Course Spain demands great deal of organization and study. Lots of new information will get to you in short space of time, so it is essential to study at home to enhance and unify your learnings. The faster the classes are, the faster your study rhythm is, and this will translate into outstanding fast results.
Prearrange your tasks and get more productive before studying!
Get to know new people: a language course is also an amazing shot to meet new people with similar concerns and goals. You might find people in the course who has many hobbies and interests similar to yours. This might be a chance to make friends from all over the world.
You can share interests and dreams together, help each other, share material and resources and you´ll still have the chance to keep practising outside your class time!
Learning Spanish isn´t always an easy path, in fact, it can get very bumpy, but in TLCdénia our qualified teachers will always be there for you all along your journey.
Our classes allow a maximum of ten students, all of them headed by excellent native teachers who employ interactive equipment such as digital boards and practical tools and resources.
Before starting your intensive course, you can take a level test to set your goal and start your study plan. Consistency and effort are key!