The use of this website is subject to the present legal warning. Please, carefully read the contents hereof. Usage and access to the portal implies prior acceptance of all specified conditions.
OWNERSHIP IDENTIFICATION DATA
TLC Denia Formació SL
Companies Registration Office of Alicante
Corporate Ledger 0
Page Nº a-93435
C/ Barbacana nº 15, 03700 Denia (España)
+34 96 642 36 72
+34 96 578 35 95
TLCdénia is constituted by TLC Denia Formació SL. It is a multidisciplinary training academy, subdivided into three big areas according to the offered services:
- Spanish Courses Area: Spanish courses in Spain for foreigners are offered. They are offered through the website tlcdenia.es
- Foreign Language Courses Area: mainly language courses for Spanish students. They are offered through the website tlcdenia.es
- This website contains materials prepared for information and guidance. These materials can be changed or updated at any time without prior notice from TLCdénia. We also warn the user that the documentation inserted may not reflect he most up-to-date legislative or jurisprudential status. TLCdénia is not liable for any of the eventual mistakes, nor for the accuracy or usage of the mentioned documentation. We advise the user to consult the updated information at the Academy.
- The links on www.tlcdenia.es may take users to external websites managed by third parties, over which TLCdénia has no control. TLCdénia is not responsible for the contents or the state of these websites.
- TLCdénia cannot warrant the absence of viruses or other elements on the website introduced by third parties that might give rise to alterations in the hardware or software systems of the users or the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Regarding this issue, TLCdénia does not reply for any damage.
- The structure, design, and presentation of the elements available at this website (graphics, images, pictures, samples and materials contained on the website itself, archives, logotypes, colour combinations and any element that can be protected) are protected by TLCdénia intellectual and industrial property rights.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, given to the public use, and in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of operation could only be made by virtue of express authorization of TLCdénia and, in any case, they will have to make explicit reference to the holder of the right of intellectual property mentioned: TLCdénia.
- The use of any document from the www.tlcdenia.es site is only authorised for private, informative purposes. Under no circumstance may the information, content or security systems of this website be changed, deleted or manipulated.
- Unless expressly authorised by TLCdénia, links to “final pages”, “frame”, or any manipulation of this sort is strictly forbidden. Links must always redirect the user to TLCdénia´s main websites.
At the time of the general conditions’ acceptance, TLCdénia will need some essential details from the user in order to render the services:
The user must be aware of the existing Conditions of Use of the Website:
All data provided through electronic forms and / or by email will be treated with strict confidentiality in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and with Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, and we inform you that you have the right of access to the file, rectification and cancellation of your data, being able to exercise such rights by sending a request in writing to the address that appears at the bottom (or where you are) of the page.
Además de esto, el usuario también debe saber que existen unas Condiciones Generales de Uso del Sitio Web
As a general rule, the user is legally bound to the use terms and conditions hereby to act in accordance with the law and in good faith, to use the service provided in an appropriate way and to avoid using the website www.tlcdenia.es anyhow that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal work of the service, the goods or rights hold by TLCdénia, the rest of users or any general third party.
As a particular rule that does not imply any kind of restriction on the general rule contracted by the user in the previous paragraph, during the use of www.tlcdenia.com the user is bound to:
- Insofar, the user must preserve the “User name” and the “Password” provided by TLCdénia, as indentification and enabling elements and agree not to disclose them or permit their use to third parties, either permanently or temporarily, assuming the liability for damages arising from their improper use.
- Not introduce, store or distribute, through the web site or through any of the services linked to the same, any information or materials to tlcdenia.es that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, pornographic, or other material that would violate the current Spanish regulations.
- Not introduce, store or distribute, through the web site or through any of the services linked to the same, any computer program, data, virus, code or any other electronic instrument or device that may be likely to cause damages to the website, to any of the services linked to the same or to any equipment, systems or networks TLCdénia, of any users or, in general, of any third party, or that, in any other way, may be capable of causing any type of alteration to them or preventing the normal operation of the same.
4. Not destroy, distort, use for its own usage, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of TLCdénia or third parts.
TLCdénia may at any time and without notice change these general terms and such others as may be included by posting amended general terms at the website in order that users may previously become acquainted with them.
By accepting these terms, the user understands:
Exemption of liability
TLCdénia shall not be responsible:
- With respect to possible technical deficiencies, TLCdénia disclaims all liability for any alterations in the service that may occur because of failures in the electrical system, the data network, the server or any other services.
- With respect to the access of third parties to our system, TLCdénia shall adopt the necessary technical measures for purposes of protecting the data and information that is accessed, but TLCdénia disclaims all liability for any third party acts that may violate the security measures and access said data.
- TLCdénia constantly invests in technological media in order to minimize the risk of viruses, malware and unauthorised content. Nonetheless, users must be aware and adopt their own measures to minimize and prevent the damage caused by unauthorised software, viruses, trojans, and any kind of software known as: malware, exonerating TLCdénia of all derived responsibility that might stem from the malware contention on the files of such website.
Consent of the remittent in the use of enabled forms on the website