SPANISH COURSE INTENSIVE 30:
Nº of lessons: 30 lessons per week. 1 lesson = 45 minutes
Schedule: usually Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.45pm and from 1pm to 2.30pm*
(*There might be changes on this schedule)
Nº of students: 12 maximum
Levels of Spanish: A1-C2
Duration: from 1 week to long-term. You choose the number of weeks to take.
Starting dates: every Monday for no total beginners* (Booking in advance).
Total beginners: Check starting dates for beginners here.
Spanish Intensive 30 course consists of 30 lessons per week, 6 lessons of 45 minutes per day, from Monday to Friday.
– During the first part, usually from 9:30 to 12:45, students work in a group all four communication skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
– During the second part, usually from 1:00pm to 2:30pm, there might be students from different groups and each student works in personal needs: specific grammar and exercises. The student will have the chance to progress further and faster in the language with complementary material, grammar exercises and new vocabulary. This is not meant to be a conversational class, but rather an oportunity to strengthen the other language skills.
This is convenient for German working professionals taking part in the Bildungsurlaub scheme.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- Spanish level test
- A course book on loan
- Supplementary teaching material
- Welcome pack
- Certificate of attendance after the course
- WIFI Internet
- 24h emergency phone number
- Social and cultural extracurricular activities
- Library: books in Spanish to borrow
PRICES INTENSIVE 30 COURSE:
+ 40€ registration fee
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language Spanish
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
COURSE STARTING DATES:
Students with previous knowledge of Spanish can start any Monday (booking must be made in advance).
Spanish courses for beginners have specific starting dates. Check the dates for beginners and the bank holidays below:
The basis of our methodology is communication. Our objective is that the student will be able to use the new knowledge in the correct way. In view of this, as well as studying grammatical structures and linguistics, we stress the necessity of achieving communicative competence.
To reach these objectives the Centre has developed a methodology based on the functional use of the language and by the end of the course the student will have learnt, not only about the culture, but also about the social life offered in Spain.
Our methods for teaching Spanish courses to foreigners are structured for various levels to meet the requirements of the European Common Framework. Our goal is to give students the strategies and necessary know-how to cope in a Spanish environment by being able to communicate.
LEVELS OF SPANISH: