Language and Culture Spanish Intensive 20+5
SPANISH COURSE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE 20 + 5:
Nº of lessons: 25 lessons per week. (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
Schedule: usually Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.45pm (group lessons) + 1 individual lesson per day (1:00pm to 1:45pm)*
(*There might be changes on this schedule)
Nº of students: 10 maximum
Levels of Spanish: A2-C2 (Average 4-5)
Starting dates: every Monday (booking in advance).
Duration: from 1 week to long-term. You choose the number of weeks to take.
WATCH THIS VIDEO: TLCdénia Spanish courses for adults in Denia!
This is a specific course dedicated to the teaching and learning of Spanish Culture, aimed at students who are interested in knowing more about Spanish arts, traditions, gastronomy and economy along the recent history.
Spanish Intensive 20 + 5 course consists of 25 lessons per week, 4 lessons in a group + 1 private lesson per day. The course is from Monday to Friday, usually takes place from 9:30 to 12:45, and from 1pm to 1:45pm (private lesson) (there could be some weeks with a slightly different schedule, but always during the morning or early afternoon).
- Intensive 20: This course will give you a practical understanding of the Spanish language and take you all the way to fluency. Your confidence will improve as we train you in all four communication skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- Private lesson in Spanish Culture: This is a one-to-one lesson of 45 minutes per day focused on Spanish Culture. The aim of thee lessons is to develop your understanding of the Hispanic world and to deepen your knowledge of the link between Spanish language and its rich culture.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- Spanish level test
- A course book on loan
- Supplementary teaching material
- Welcome pack
- Certificate of attendance after the course
- WIFI Internet
- 24h emergency phone number
- Social and cultural extracurricular activities
- Library: books in Spanish to borrow
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Starts every week
- Skill level A1-C2
- Language Spanish
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
PRICES INTENSIVE 20 + 5 COURSE:
+ 40€ registration fee
COURSE STARTING DATES:
Students with previous knowledge of Spanish can start any Monday (booking must be made in advance).
Spanish courses for beginners have specific starting dates. Check the dates for beginners and the bank holidays below:
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - NO LESSONS*
The basis of our methodology is communication. Our objective is that the student will be able to use the new knowledge in the correct way. In view of this, as well as studying grammatical structures and linguistics, we stress the necessity of achieving communicative competence.
To reach these objectives the Centre has developed a methodology based on the functional use of the language and by the end of the course the student will have learnt, not only about the culture, but also about the social life offered in Spain.
Our methods for teaching Spanish courses to foreigners are structured for various levels to meet the requirements of the European Common Framework. Our goal is to give students the strategies and necessary know-how to cope in a Spanish environment by being able to communicate.
LEVELS OF SPANISH: