SPANISH COURSE INTENSIVE 20 + 5: MEDICAL SPANISH
Nº of lessons: 25 lessons per week. (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
Schedule: usually Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.45pm (group lessons) + 1 individual lesson per day (8:30am-9:15am and 1:00pm-1:45pm upon availability)*
(*There might be changes on this schedule for example, some weeks intensive 20 take place from 11:15 to 14:30 or from 13:00 to 16:00 depending on the level or season and private lessons will adapt to the group lesson’s schedule).
Nº of students: 12 maximum
Levels of Spanish: A2-C2
Starting dates: every Monday (Booking in advance).
Duration: from 1 week to long-term. You choose the number of weeks to take.
This is a specific course dedicated to the teaching and learning of Spanish in the specific field of health services, aimed at professionals in the health field, students of these subjects or other related, as well as other students interested in the lexicon of the health.
- Intensive 20: This course will give you a practical understanding of the Spanish language and take you all the way to fluency. Your confidence will improve as we train you in all four communication skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- Private lesson Medical Spanish: This is a one-to-one lesson of 45 minutes per day focused on medical Spanish.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- Spanish level test
- A course book on loan
- Supplementary teaching material
- Welcome pack
- Certificate of attendance after the course
- WIFI Internet
- 24h emergency phone number
- Social and cultural extracurricular activities
- Library: books in Spanish to borrow
PRICES INTENSIVE 20 + 5 COURSE:
+ 40€ registration fee
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language Spanish
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The basis of our methodology is communication. Our objective is that the student will be able to use the new knowledge in the correct way. In view of this, as well as studying grammatical structures and linguistics, we stress the necessity of achieving communicative competence.
Our methods for teaching Spanish courses to foreigners are structured for various levels to meet the requirements of the European Common Framework. Our goal is to give students the strategies and necessary know-how to cope in a Spanish environment by being able to communicate.
METHODOLOGY MEDICAL SPANISH:
- Speaking and understanding: oral interaction in elemental healthcare environments. How to greet, inform and advise visitors and patients. Arranging appointments, consultations or meetings with patients. Writing down comments and reports during a phone call or a patient meeting. Comprehending explanations and basic instructions in the medical consultation. Starting and sustaining phone contact.
- Understanding and written expression: elemental writing methods for medical and medical administration files. Comprehending and using all sorts of practical files in an essential level. Understanding precisely patients´ admission notes and medical records, by answering to a certain degree. Learning and summarising varied medical texts. Being able to write messages, notes, patient records, as well as completing essential healthcare questionnaires or surveys.
LEVELS OF SPANISH: