DELE exam preparation 20+5
SPANISH COURSE DELE EXAM PREPARATION 20+5
Nº of lessons: 25 lessons per week. (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
Schedule: Monday to Friday General Spanish group lessons (usually from 9.30am to 12.45pm) + 1 DELE preparation private lesson per day (1:00pm to 1:45pm)*
(*There might be changes on this schedule)
Nº of students: 10 maximum
Levels of Spanish: A1-C2
Duration: from 1 week to long-term. You choose the number of weeks to take.
Starting dates: every Monday (Booking in advance).
KNOW MORE ABOUT THE DELE EXAM:
Spanish Intensive 20 + 5 course consists of 25 lessons per week, 4 lessons in a group + 1 private lesson per day. The course is from Monday to Friday, usually takes place from 9:30 to 12:45, and from 1pm to 1:45pm (private lesson) (there could be some weeks with a slightly different schedule, but always during the morning or early afternoon).
– Intensive 20: This course will give you a practical understanding of the Spanish language and take you all the way to fluency. Your confidence will improve as we train you in all four communication skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
– Private lesson DELE exam preparation: This is a one-to-one lesson of 45 minutes per day focused on DELE exam preparation. The DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) offers the only internationally accredited official titles which confirm a command of the Spanish Language and are awarded by the Spanish Ministry for Education, Culture and Sport.
Our teachers are examiners so they know the DELE exam very well. They can give you the most important keys to pass each of the parts: Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- Spanish level test
- A course book on loan
- Supplementary teaching material
- Mocks exams papers
- Welcome pack
- Certificate of attendance after the course
- WIFI Internet
- 24h emergency phone number
- Social and cultural extracurricular activities
- Library: books in Spanish to borrow
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Starts every week
- Skill level A1-C2
- Language Spanish
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
PRICES INTENSIVE 20 + 5 COURSE:
+ 40€ registration fee
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - NO LESSONS*
The basis of our methodology is communication. Our objective is that the student will be able to use the new knowledge in the correct way. In view of this, as well as studying grammatical structures and linguistics, we stress the necessity of achieving communicative competence.
To reach these objectives the Centre has developed a methodology based on the functional use of the language and by the end of the course the student will have learnt, not only about the culture, but also about the social life offered in Spain.
Our methods for teaching Spanish courses to foreigners are structured for various levels to meet the requirements of the European Common Framework. Our goal is to give students the strategies and necessary know-how to cope in a Spanish environment by being able to communicate.
LEVELS OF SPANISH: