23 Common Questions in Spanish
It’s always hard to talk to someone you don’t know yet and it’s even more difficult to talk to someone who speaks another language. Sometimes a few simple questions can help to have a conversation and with the following examples you’ll have no trouble making small talk with native speakers.
Here you can find 23 common questions in Spanish in order to start a conversation.
BASIC CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE NEW
To start, here are some typical questions in Spanish to start the conversation. These are questions you would ask in any language such as their name, where they’re from or asking for help.
1. ¿Cómo te llamas? – What’s your name?
1. Me llamo Maria. ¿Y tú, cómo te llamas? My name is Maria. And what’s your name?
2. Soy Juan, encantado. I’m Juan. Nice to meet you.
2. ¿De dónde eres? – Where are you from?
1. ¿De dónde es usted? Where are you from?
2. Soy de Francia. I’m from France.